The role of the HR Generalist is to support the business in the human resource functions.
Areas include: employee relations, disciplinary matters, compensation and benefits, reward, professional growth, communications and performance management.
This role has responsibility for providing support to department managers in an advisory, coaching and personal development capacity whilst ensuring the regional HR strategy is aligned with both regional and corporate business strategy.
Collaborative and supportive working with the Managing Director, Head of HR, and Senior Management Team to ensure corporate HR best practice in standardized across the business
Be an advocate of the “Company Way” by acting as a change agent through embedding the Vision, Mission, Values and Core Values of the Company into the culture of the Italian sister company.
Ensure the HR information system is kept up to date and compliant including ensuring key employee information is correct and up to date such as contracts, contact details and training records.
Ensure Policy Deployment targets and associated targets are met on a monthly basis.
Ensure all Company policies and procedures are up to date with current Italian employment law
Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and Company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills whilst mitigating risk to the company.
Deal with HR external consultants and legal advisors.
Coach managers on people management issues and processes
Co-ordinate employee relations, including absence, disciplinary, grievances, sickness and holidays.
Measure employee satisfaction and engagement and create action plan to ensure improvement.
Facilitate the annual evaluation ensuring completion to set target dates.
Co-ordinating Benefits and Health and Wellbeing programs
Provide guidance on learning and development for employees and their teams
Implementing the training and development strategy in conjunction with all departments. Identify areas that need attention and improvement within the allocated training budget.
Facilitating recruitment activity and campaigns including managing agencies, placing adverts, E-recruitment campaigns, pre-employment checks, chasing references, contacting candidates and managers, and any other associated duties.
Ensure the employment ratio of associates with protected characteristics is in compliance with regional laws.
Develop an effective communication strategy between the Managing Director, Managers and Shop Floor
Ensure all HR processes and procedures are up to date, relevant and compliant
Design and generation of all HR documents
Seek out and implement innovative HR processes to reduce bureaucracy and reduce non-value added activities
- Honest, humble and hungry
- Always does the right thing for Company, Customer and Community
- Data driven who openly challenges
- Practical risk taker, acknowledges failure and doesn’t repeat mistakes
- Celebrates success
- Effective communication skills honed in HR advisory roles
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels within an organisation
- Experience of dealing with challenging individuals
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the business.
- Italian and English language essential, additional Romanian language skills an advantage
- Sound understanding of Italian employment law
- Experience of HR within a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable experience in managing all aspects of HR including terminations, redundancy, TFR, collective bargaining, TUPE, trade unions, disciplinary and other relevant HR projects
- Bachelor Degree in HR
- Relevant professional qualification
Number of years' Experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
Ricerca rivolta ad entrambi i sessi L. 903/77
INVIA LA TUA CANDIDATURA >>